Back problems can be some of the worst to live with, taking even a single step can be excruciating. That’s not something anyone should have to endure. Our back doctor specialists take the utmost care in not only getting you the best outcome possible but recovering in a timely manner to get you back to living your life. We offer multiple solutions, some with or without surgery, making it easier to find a solution that works best for you.
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Magnetic Resonance Imagining (MRI)
- Surgical Procedures
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Anterior Endoscopic Cervical Microdisectomy
- Artificial Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Posterior Foraminotomy
- Interspinous Process Decompression
- Kyphoplasty (Balloon Vertebroplasty)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Disc Microsurgery
- Lumbar Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Minimally-Invasive TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- PLIF: Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Spinal Fusion (Lumbar)
- Spine Stabilization SystemTLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody FusionTotal Disc Replacement
- Vertebral Augmentation
- Vertebral Body Replacement (VBR)
- Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Compression Fractures of the Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc(s) (Cervical)
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Metastatic Cancer of the Spine
- Muscle Strain of the Upper Back (Trapezius Strain)
- OsteoporosisPost-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Spinal Epidural Abscess
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Take the First Step Today
Request an orthopedic appointment now.
Exceptional Outcomes, Personally Delivered
A specialist will perform an examination and diagnosis so that you can decide how to proceed.
Just upstairs is our state-of-the-art surgery center where you’ll receive a convenient out-patient procedure.
In-house MRI & X-Ray
We have in-house MRI and X-Ray, for convenience and expedited diagnoses to help you get back to 100% faster.
Followup visits may be recommended to ensure long-term improvement. Our doctors are here for you.
Talk to an Orthopedic Specialist in Flower Mound
Request an appointment at Orthopedic Associates in Flower Mound, TX and start your path to a happier life.