Whether it’s the first handshake in an important business meeting or the final drive on the 18th, your elbow is crucial in making that connection. All of the tendons, ligaments, and muscles of the elbow work together in harmony to deliver these necessary movements.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Bursitis
- Growth Plate Injuries of the Elbow
- Hyperextension Injury of the Elbow
- Inflammation of the Biceps Tendon at the Elbow
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
- Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Elbow
- Overuse Injuries of the Elbow
- Radial Tunnel Syndrome (Entrapment of the Radial Nerve)
- Throwing Injuries of the Elbow
- Triceps Tendonitis
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Compression Fractures of the Spine
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc(s) (Cervical)
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Metastatic Cancer of the Spine
- Muscle Strain of the Upper Back (Trapezius Strain)
- OsteoporosisPost-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Spinal Epidural Abscess
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Take the First Step Today
Request an orthopedic appointment now.
Exceptional Outcomes, Personally Delivered
A specialist will perform an examination and diagnosis so that you can decide how to proceed.
Just upstairs is our state-of-the-art surgery center where you’ll receive a convenient out-patient procedure.
In-house MRI & X-Ray
We have in-house MRI and X-Ray, for convenience and expedited diagnoses to help you get back to 100% faster.
Followup visits may be recommended to ensure long-term improvement. Our doctors are here for you.
Talk to an Orthopedic Specialist in Flower Mound
Request an appointment at Orthopedic Associates in Flower Mound, TX and start your path to a happier life.