Manuj C. Singhal, M.D.
- University of Texas Southwestern, M.D. 2002- Dallas, Texas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery since 2010
- American Board of Sports Medicine since 2013
Fellowship, Residency, & Internships
- American Sports Medicine Institute
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery – 2007 Lexington, KY
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center: 2003- Lexington, Kentucky
- Leonard Marmor Arthritis Foundation Award – Top Resident: 2007
- Best Research Presentation : 2007
- Alpha Omega Alpha : 1998-2002
- Southwestern Foundation Scholarship – Scholarly Excellence : 1998-2002
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta – National Biomedical Engineering Society : 1995-1998
- Dean’s list every year : 1995-1998
- Tau Beta Phi member : 1995-1998
- Richard J. Johns Award for excellence in Biomedical Engineering – given to top graduating senior : 1995-1998
Dr. Singhal was born and raised in Arlington, Texas. After graduating from Arlington Lamar high school; he pursued a biomedical engineer degree at John Hopkins University then continued his medical studies at the University of Texas Southwestern.
With a special interest in sports, Dr. Singhal completed his fellowship training with the world known Doctor James Andrews, which helped him master techniques in ACL reconstruction, Tommy John surgery, Rotator Cuff surgery and total knee replacement.
His focus is in sports medicine and injuries, joint reconstruction including shoulder, knee and elbow, as well as general orthopedics and fracture care.
Dr. Singhal is proud to serve as team physician for The Colony High School and Lewisville High School. He also helps serving all the other local high schools.
See Dr. Singhal at Orthopedic Associates Today
Requst an appointment and start your path to a happier life.
This place is the absolute best! I have been going here for 15 years and have had several surgeries here. My son has also seen several of their doctors for different injuries and broken bones. The doctors are so wonderful, professional and punctual. The front office staff is great and if you’re lucky enough to be seen by Dr. Singhal and his surgical assistant Warren Sawyer, they are fantastic.
4 Years Ago
We went to OA to see Dr. Singhal for a very brutal fracture. Dr. Singhal during the very first consultation, shined like a star – pointed out that a) he’s seen many brutal fractures of the humerus similar to ours, and b) that he thought it was possible to fix it without surgery. And, by doing so, instilled confidence in us. During each evaluation, we were provided data from Dr. Singhal’s knowledge-base with very succinct, confidence-inspiring explanations and X-Rays of the humerus. All the staff at the facility were extremely courteous, kind and professional. We highly recommend Orthopedic Associates, especially Dr. Singhal.
1 Year Ago
3rd time with Dr. Singhal. My expectations have always been highly exceeded. A true pro, Dr. Singhal has taken exceptional care of me since 2009. The entire staff radiates an air of patient concern, and the clinic is nearly an integrated health care system for ortho in one building. A great experience as these things go, knowing my needs, and going the extra mile…remembering my name, helping me out on my insurance, etc. These folks love medicine, their patients, and being the best…and it shows.
3 Years Ago
I was extremely pleased with the course of treatment by Dr. Singhal and his staff. He took the time to listen to my concerns and was very thorough in explaining my options. From preliminary visit to after surgery follow up, everything went well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Singhal.
2 Years Ago