Your ankles bear the weight of your entire body and are put under stress with every step you take. Whether you’re out for a leisurely stroll and on the field running for the goal line, injuries can occur. When people think of an ankle injury, the first thing that comes to mind is a sprained ankle. Sadly ankle injuries can be much more complicated than that, but thankfully our ankle doctor specialists are veterans in the field, and ready to treat any injury that has befallen you.
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Charcot’s Neuroarthropathy (CN)
- Chronic Lateral Ankle Pain
- Fracture of the Talus
- Haglund's Deformity (Retrocalcaneal Bursitis)
- High Ankle
- Sprain (Syndesmosis Ligament Injury)
- Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
- Osteochondral Injuries of the Talus
- Peroneal Tendon Tears
- Pilon Fractures
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Ankle
- Stress Fractures of the Ankle
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome (Posterior Tibial Neuralgia)
- Tibial Fractures
- Achilles Tendon Lengthening
- Ankle Fracture/Fusion
- Arthroscopic Articular Cartilage Repair (Ankle)
- Arthroscopy of the Ankle
- Cartilage Repair
- Debridement of the Achilles Tendon
- Fixation for Ankle Syndesmosis
- Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Resection of Haglunds Deformity
- Surgery for Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Talar Fracture Fixation (Open Reduction and Internal Fixation)
- Tibiotalocalcaneal Fusion (with Intramedullary Rod)
- Tendon Transfer/Repair
- Total Ankle Joint Replacement
Take the First Step Today
Request an orthopedic appointment now.
Exceptional Outcomes, Personally Delivered
A specialist will perform an examination and diagnosis so that you can decide how to proceed.
Just upstairs is our state-of-the-art surgery center where you’ll receive a convenient out-patient procedure.
In-house MRI & X-Ray
We have in-house MRI and X-Ray, for convenience and expedited diagnoses to help you get back to 100% faster.
Followup visits may be recommended to ensure long-term improvement. Our doctors are here for you.
Talk to an Orthopedic Specialist in Flower Mound
Request an appointment at Orthopedic Associates in Flower Mound, TX and start your path to a happier life.