Your convenience is of great importance when you need ongoing medical care, such as sports medicine and physical therapy. At Orthopedic Associates, we are proactive in providing quality, convenient services for all of our patients.
We have achieved a stellar reputation in the community through our two orthopedic offices in Flower Mound and Denton. Now, we’re excited to announce a third location that will be opening this fall in Northlake, TX.
Coming Soon: Orthopedic Doctors in Northlake, TX
Our newest location isn’t open yet, but it’s coming soon! The office will be located at 1234 FM 407, Suite 100, Northlake, TX, when it opens later this year.
This location is next to the Harvest development, in the Commons. Residents in Northlake, Harvest, Robeson Ranch, and Argyle will be able to access these specialized services more conveniently, without the need to drive to the other nearby locations.
We’re excited to be close to home for families in these communities.
Who Should Visit Orthopedic Surgeon or Sports Medicine Doctor?
Since we have a variety of doctors in our office, these professional medical services can be customized for people of all ages. We are working hard to provide full-service solutions for families in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Here are some of the reasons why you might schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist:
- Sports injury
- Broken bones
- Knee replacement
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- Chronic pain
- Radiating pain in the leg or arm
- Stability issues when standing or walking
- Soft tissue injuries
- Decreased range of motion
If you have any type of discomfort or stiffness making it hard to complete normal daily activities, then it’s time to schedule an exam.
Additionally, sports medicine can be an effective solution for people who are looking to improve their performance on the field. It doesn’t matter if you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior – we can help prevent injury and optimize performance.
Available Services from an Orthopedic Specialist
What services are needed for your unique orthopedic conditions? When you talk to our team, you’ll find that we provide a full range of care, including:
- Injury: An accident or unexpected injury requires immediate care to avoid long-term consequences. If you are injured, then call us as soon as possible for diagnosis and treatment.
- Sports Medicine: This category of care encompasses injury care, preventive treatments, and optimizing performance. We can help you maintain an active, healthy lifestyle while avoiding injury.
- Orthopedic Surgery: Our in-office surgical center is a convenient option for surgical treatments without the need to visit a hospital. We have state-of-the-art equipment, as well as ongoing care for post-surgery recovery.
- Arthroscopic Treatments: Modern technology makes it possible to complete specific surgical treatments using a scope. This surgical method is less-invasive, helping to speed up your recovery time after the procedure.
- Joint Replacement: Chronic pain can happen with age, especially if you have old injuries. We can assist with partial or full joint replacement, including surgery for knees and hips as needed.
- Rehabilitation and Therapy: Ongoing care is essential for speeding up your recovery time. You can work with our in-house physical therapy team to ensure full rehabilitation quickly and effectively.
- Technology Solutions: In-house imaging ensures top-notch care for our patients. If you need an MRI or x-ray, we can complete this imaging without the need for you to visit another medical center.
For non-emergency care, we can schedule an appointment at your convenience. We also provide on-call services around the clock, ensuring you can access a specialist when an emergency happens. Don’t delay if you have an injury or need immediate support.
Personalized Care for All Patients
When you choose Orthopedic Associates, you can have confidence knowing that our specialists offer customized services based on your unique needs. We promise personalized care designed to address your pain and improve your lifestyle as much as possible.
Whether you are looking for ways to support function in everyday activities, or you want to get back on the sports field as soon as possible, we are here to help!
Orthopedic Associates: History Serving the Community
At Orthopedic Associates, we’ve been serving Flower Mound and the nearby communities since 1976. Our first office continued to grow to accommodate the expanding needs of families in the area.
In 2018, we expanded to offer a second location in Denton. Now, this new office in Northlake will be the third location in our group.
We offer a team of twelve specialized orthopedic doctors who rotate between the locations throughout the week. This multi-faceted approach ensures you have access to the specific services you need without having to drive too far from home.
You can access a full range of musculoskeletal services at each of our locations, including state-of-the-art technology for open MRI and digital imaging in-office. An on-site surgical center is a convenient option for out-patient procedures. Additionally, in-house physical therapy provides the personalized services needed to speed up recovery after an injury or surgery.
Convenient Orthopedic Services – Close to Home
Our office in Northlake will be open for business later this year. Until then, we continue to provide full-service care at our offices in Flower Mound and Denton.
If you are looking for an orthopedic specialist in the area, then we invite you to reach out to schedule an appointment. We’ll help you find the right doctor to address your unique needs.
At Orthopedic Associates, we’re here to help with everything from sports injuries to chronic joint pain and more. Contact us if you’d like to book an appointment. We’re here to help!