At Orthopedic Associates, we’ve worked hard to build a long history of serving families in the community. Our team started with one office, and we have continued to expand services and now offer multiple offices in the local area.
Our newest location makes it easier than ever to meet with an orthopedic specialist at a convenient location for your busy schedule. We invite you to visit this brand-new office if you would like to see the updated facilities that are available.
If you are looking for an orthopedic specialist close to home, we invite you to contact us for more information about available services.
Orthopedic Associates: Personalized Care for a Unique Treatment Plan
One of the main benefits of choosing Orthopedic Associates is that we offer personalized services for every patient. Therefore, there is never a one-size-fits-all treatment plan because each patient has unique symptoms and conditions that need to be addressed.
Our skilled doctors and therapists take the time to understand your condition, complete a thorough diagnosis, then create a treatment plan that will create the optimal results. If you are looking for personalized services, then Orthopedic Associates is the best team in the area.
Why an Orthopedic Specialist Instead of a Primary Care Provider?
There are many reasons why you should have a primary care provider. This medical generalist is an excellent resource for first-line healthcare, such as common illnesses or mild symptoms.
But when you are experiencing serious pain, chronic issues, or an acute injury, it is often best to consult with a specialist instead. For example, your primary care doctor will send you to another specialist when the medical needs expand beyond basic medical care.
An orthopedic specialist has the knowledge and experience to help with a variety of related conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system specifically. If you have pain or other issues affecting your back, joints, wrists, shoulders, ankles, feet, or legs, then it might be time to meet with an orthopedic doctor.
This specialty in the medical industry can be beneficial for people who are experiencing issues with their ligaments, bones, muscles, cartilage, joints, tendons, and nerves.
While there are times when it makes sense to visit with a primary care doctor, most people save both time and money by choosing an orthopedic doctor when their symptoms are affecting the musculoskeletal system. No need to schedule an appointment with a generalist when there is a high likelihood they will refer you to a specialist in the end.
How to Know When You Need Orthopedic Services
If you live in Northlake, Argyle, and the surrounding areas, how do you know when it’s time to schedule a consultation with our team at Orthopedic Associates?
Here are a few conditions that require orthopedic services instead of general medical care:
- Chronic pain affecting the joints and bones
- Sports-related injuries
- Chronic functional issues with the back or limbs
- Soft tissue injury that doesn’t improve with a few days of at-home care
- Goal to boost athletic performance
- Broken bones
- Accident or trauma
- Pain or injury that is interfering with your daily activities
- Function and movement concerns
One of the advantages of choosing Orthopedic Associates is that we have in-office tools to improve the diagnosis and treatment process. In addition, the combination of skilled medical providers and modern technology gives patients a top-notch experience every time they visit our office.
When you schedule a consultation with one of our orthopedic doctors, we dedicate the time and attention that you deserve during the appointment. First, we ask questions and compile information to get a full picture of your health condition. Then, we provide a treatment plan and patient education to help you achieve the best function, performance, and pain relief possible.
How It Works: Scheduling in Northlake or Argyle
When you are ready to schedule an appointment, you can reach out to our team directly. In most situations, you don’t need a medical referral. Instead, call our office to book an appointment as needed.
Here is how the process works when you are visiting with an orthopedic doctor:
- Scheduling: Since we have multiple offices and an open schedule, we work hard to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Call our office to get an appointment.
- Provider: The good news is that we have a variety of specialists available at one convenient location. When you book an appointment, our office staff will help you select the doctor who is the best fit for your unique symptoms and needs.
- Paperwork: As with other medical appointments, we ask patients to complete new patient paperwork, so we can gather information about symptoms and health history. Your orthopedic doctor can review this information before the appointment.
- Exam: Now is the time to meet with the orthopedic specialist in a face-to-face appointment. The doctor will listen to your needs, ask questions, and check your limb strength, pain areas, and range of motion.
- Additional Diagnostics: Sometimes, the initial examination isn’t enough for an accurate diagnosis. The doctor might request specific testing, such as digital imaging. We can often complete these tests in-office, so you don’t need to go to the hospital or an imaging center.
- Treatment Plan: Now that we’ve gathered information and learned more about your symptoms, it’s time to design a treatment plan. Our doctors offer a personalized service for every patient, ensuring that your treatment matches your condition and needs.
Available Orthopedic Services for Your Treatment Plan
As you get to know our team at Orthopedic Associates, you’ll see that we take a full-service approach to ensure the best results possible. The goal is to help you experience immediate relief while also designing a care plan that provides the long-term results you desire.
We find that a combination of treatments often provides the best results. Available services in our orthopedic clinic include:
- Patient education and at-home exercises
- Physical therapy
- Oral medications
- Injectable medications
- Surgical procedures
We always prioritize minimally-invasive treatments first, then move on to the more invasive services if the initial treatments aren’t effective. Our specialists help you maintain optimal function and performance in every area of your life.
Schedule an Appointment in Argyle or Northlake
What is the most convenient location for your orthopedic appointment? Our doctors provide services in multiple offices in the area, so you don’t have to drive far to talk to an orthopedic specialist.
For more information about diagnosis and treatment for orthopedic conditions, we invite you to book an appointment with our team at Orthopedic Associates. Additionally, we offer sports medicine services to improve your performance on and off the field. Contact us when you are ready to book an appointment or call (972) 420-1776.