When you need orthopedic care, it’s important to choose an experienced, credentialed doctor. Your physical wellness and function will be affected by the quality of this care, which is why it makes sense to choose a specialist for full-service solutions. A
t Orthopedic Associates, we provide much more than access to an orthopedic surgeon in Denton, TX. Our team is here to assist with sports medicine, preventive treatments, and more.
Choosing a doctor for orthopedic Denton services means that you can visit with a specialist who is close to home. As you are considering your options, look at the experience of the orthopedic surgeon, their location, and successful outcomes in their practice.
Orthopedic Denton, TX: Care for All Ages
One of the benefits of choosing Orthopedic Associates is that we offer professional medical services for people of all ages. If you are located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area and you need to talk to an orthopedic specialist, then we are here to help.
Our team recognized the need for a local orthopedic Denton clinic, which is why we opened this convenient location. Whether you are healing from a sports accident or you have an old injury that is flaring up, we’ll design a customized treatment plan to help you get back in action as soon as possible.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Denton, TX
Orthopedic Associates provides several offices in the nearby areas, with board-certified orthopedic surgeons who rotate office hours in Denton. We’ve worked hard to build a team of prestigious specialists including doctors with diverse focuses, awards, affiliations, fellowships, and honors. You can learn more about each of these orthopedic doctors by visiting our biographies page.
This clinic is conveniently located off Interstate 35. Residents throughout Denton County visit for orthopedic care, with services offered to families in all of the surrounding communities: McKamy Evers, Robinson Oaks, Northridge, Southridge, Corinth, Windsor Ridge Estates, Rayzor Ranch, Cooper Crossing, and more.
We’re proud to support students and athletes all over Denton County, including the local school districts:
- Argyle Independent School District
- Krum Independent School District
- Lake Dallas Independent School District
- Northwest Independent School District
- Pilot Point Independent School District
- Aubrey Independent School District
- Denton Independent School District
- Ponder Independent School District
- Sanger Independent School District
- Lewisville Independent School District
- Little Elm Independent School District
Convenient Access to Orthopedic Surgeons Near Denton, TX
The city of Denton, TX brings a diverse range of innovation and creativity in a vibrant community. This area has a small-town vibe with the best access to the big city. While Denton’s history is founded as a university town (home to Texas Women’s University and the University of North Texas), the area has expanded to bring in modern amenities, entertainment, and more.
One thing that makes Denton unique is the active music scene including the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival, 35 Denton Music Festival, and the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo.
Denton is located in the north end of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Since this area has access to hiking trails, lakes, and outdoor recreation, it’s essential to have a local team for orthopedic Denton care when needed.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy and more in Denton, TX
What orthopedic services do you need? Here is an overview of the services offered through Orthopedic Associates:
- Sports Medicine: This category of services encompasses both preventive treatments and injury care. Our goal is to help you optimize your performance on the field while maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Trauma and Emergencies: There are times when unexpected emergencies require immediate care. If you are injured, then call us without delay so our specialists can offer the support you need.
- Surgical Center: We have an orthopedic surgical center in our Flower Mound location, with a comfortable environment where you can receive necessary treatments. After the surgical procedure, it’s convenient to schedule follow-up visits close to home, with orthopedic specialists in Denton, TX.
- Arthroscopic Surgery: Whenever possible, our surgical treatments are done using arthroscopic surgery. A scope is a less-invasive way to treat the injury, giving you faster recovery time.
- Joint Replacement: Old injuries might eventually require a full replacement. At Orthopedic Associations, our full-service treatment options include both hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: Our team provides ongoing care after surgery. Your recovery can be fast and effective when you’re working with our orthopedic team for physical therapy and full rehabilitation.
- Modern Technology: One of the conveniences we offer is on-house imaging. If you need an MRI or x-ray, then we can complete these diagnostic tests in the comfort of our office. Our orthopedic doctors use these digital images to diagnose your condition, then a personalized treatment plan can be designed.
Our Denton, TX orthopedic surgeons provide a range of specialties to meet your needs including care for sports medicine, hip, foot, knee, shoulder, hand, elbow, neck, and back.
Office Hours for Orthopedic Associates in Denton, TX
At Orthopedic Associates, the Denton office was established as our second location in the area. We offer Denton patients a range of services including checkups and more. For surgery and physical therapy, patients also have access to our main location – nearby in Flower Mound.
The benefit of choosing Orthopedic Associates is that we always customize the treatment plan to match the needs of each patient. This personalized care ensures that you have access to the best orthopedic specialists in both Denton and Flower Mound.
Our Denton orthopedic office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. We also offer on-call availability 24/7, so you can always talk to an orthopedic doctor when an emergency happens.
Best Orthopedic Surgeons Near Denton, TX
When you need local orthopedic services, then Orthopedic Associates is the team to call. We provide full-service solutions for patients in Denton and the surrounding areas. For more information, use our online form to request an appointment. Or, you can call us any time to learn about our quality medical care.