At Orthopedic Associates, we are committed to providing the community with access to quality services to maintain your health and wellness. It can be a daunting experience to look for a sports medicine doctor or orthopedist.
Not only do you need a credentialed doctor, but you need to consider their successful outcomes and overall experience. Plus, it’s convenient to find a provider in the Denton area to ensure your convenience when visiting the office.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Denton
Our team offers multiple locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. We have a legacy of trust and promise quality care and services for patients of all ages. As our clinic has expanded, we saw the need to serve residents in and near Denton, which is why we built this location.
Orthopedic Associates Is Easy to Access from Interstate 35
Orthopedic Associates Denton is easy to find off of Interstate 35. This location serves residents in all of the nearby communities:
- McKamy Evers
- Rayzor Ranch
- Windsor Ridge Estates
- Cooper Crossing
- Robinson Oaks
- Surrounding Areas
Since our doctors rotate office hours in Denton, you can access a team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons. This team boasts over 183 years of combined experience, with a diverse background of prestigious fellowships, awards, honors, and affiliations. Check out the Orthopedic Associates biographies to learn more about the specialties that each of our doctors offers.
Orthopedic Associates Denton Office Hours
The Denton office was built as our second location, designed to accommodate our patients with checkups and a range of services. The main location for physical therapy and surgery is located nearby in Flower Mound. Your treatment plan will be catered to your unique needs, with access to both locations based on the specific services required.
Office hours in Denton are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM to accommodate your schedule. Additionally, on-call availability is offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you need to talk to a doctor about an emergency condition.
What to Expect: Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Our Denton office and other locations provide a range of services that covers all your needs for orthopedics and related care:
- Sports Medicine: Whether you need injury care or preventive services, we keep you on the field and active as much as possible.
- Arthroscopic Surgery: When surgical treatments are needed, the use of arthroscopic surgery provides faster recovery and a less-invasive method of treatment.
- Joint Replacement: A variety of solutions are provided when joint replacement is needed, including knee and hip surgery.
- Surgical Center: Our in-house orthopedic center gives you a comfortable environment to minimize your stress and concerns during the procedure. This approach ensures continuity of care and easy access to your physician.
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy: Your care continues after the surgery is complete. Ongoing rehabilitation and physical therapy services ensure that you have a fast, effective recovery.
- Quality Technology: We are proud to offer in-house imaging, which means that you don’t need to go to the hospital for x-rays or an MRI. These digital images are used to accurately diagnose your condition, and ensure quality care going forward.
- Emergencies and Trauma: If an injury happens unexpectedly, rest assured knowing that our specialists are ready to treat you as soon as possible.
Our doctors offer many specialties including sports medicine, shoulder, neck, elbow, back, hand, knee, hip, foot, and more. We provide a full range of musculoskeletal care and orthopedic procedures.
Orthopedic Care from Industry Experts
Our team of surgeons, physical therapists, and office support work hard to give patients top-notch care at all times. We prioritize personalized services and want to be sure that you are comfortable meeting with your provider. Not only are our offices designed to meet the needs of our patients, but we are committed to building life-long relationships. You always have medical support when you need orthopedic help.
Since our physicians are part of the Denton community and the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, they integrate well with patients and staff. They are committed to caring for young athletes and older generations alike. Each patient is treated as an individual, with a conversation based on your goals, routines, and health concerns. Taking the time to learn about each patient is key to the quality of services. You can expect a holistic approach to determine an accurate diagnosis and the best treatment and rehabilitation recommendations.
Denton Office: Appointments and On-Call Care
At Orthopedic Associates, we are proud to offer the best orthopedic surgeons in Denton. Whether you need to talk to an orthopedic surgeon, or you are looking for a sports medicine doctor, our team is here to assist. We offer on-call availability 24/7 to ensure our patients have immediate access to an orthopedic expert in the critical moments. Call today or request an appointment online to learn about available orthopedic services in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.