Choosing an orthopedic doctor is one of the most important decisions that will affect your healing and recovery from an accident or chronic pain. If you are looking for orthopedic services in Flower Mound, TX, or the surrounding areas, then Manuj C. Singhal, M.D. is one of the leading orthopedic surgeons to call.
Dr. Singhal, along with the other board-certified doctors at Orthopedic Associates, provides specialized care for people of all ages. This medical team is striving to offer the best orthopedic services in the area, and they have been recognized with multiple awards over the years.
If you would like to book an appointment, you are invited to call our office for more information. Today, we would like to highlight the quality services you can expect if you schedule a consultation or treatment with Manuj C. Singhal, M.D.
Dr. Singhal’s Education and Training
Dr. Singhal graduated from John Hopkins University with a degree in biomedical engineering before pursuing medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern.
After finishing his medical degree in 2002, he continued training in several fellowships and residencies at:
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center: 2003- Lexington, Kentucky
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery – 2007 Lexington, KY
- University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center
- American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Singhal pursued dual board certification. First, he was board certified through the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2010. Then, he completed board certification with the American Board of Sports Medicine in 2013.
His particular interest in sports makes Dr. Singhal an excellent resource for people with sports-related injuries. He is proud to serve as the team physician for both Lewisville High School and The Colony High School, with support available for all other high schools in the surrounding area.
Orthopedic Specialties from Dr. Singhal
Dr. Singhal specializes in conditions affecting the shoulders, knees, and elbows. Through his fellowship training with Dr. James Andrews (a world-known doctor), Dr. Singhal mastered various techniques for rotator cuff surgery, ACL reconstruction, total knee replacement, and Tommy John surgery.
Focused Services on Sports Medicine
By focusing on specific orthopedic services, Dr. Singhal provides his patients with optimal care. He works with many patients who need sports medicine care for injuries. Additionally, Dr. Singhal is a great resource for patients who require joint reconstruction in the knees, shoulders, or elbows.
Additionally, patients can access services for fracture care and general orthopedics when visiting with Dr. Singhal.
Treatments and Services for Shoulders, Elbows, and Knees
How do you know if Dr. Singhal is the right provider for your unique needs? If you have an acute injury or chronic condition affecting your shoulder, elbow, or knee, then it is time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Singhal. Additionally, other doctors at Orthopedic Associates can offer a full range of orthopedic services for different types of injuries.
Dr. Singhal is an excellent resource for helping patients with an accurate diagnosis. Then, he implements minimally invasive treatments whenever possible to support recovery. If surgical services are required, then Dr. Singhal has the experience and knowledge to optimize the likelihood of success.
Available treatments for shoulder conditions include:
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy (Shoulder)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Glenohumeral Debridement
- Joint Injection (Therapeutic Shoulder)
- Multimodal Anesthesia and Pain Control
- ORIF Surgery for Proximal Humerus Fracture
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Ove
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Impingement Surgery
- Suprascapular Nerve Block (Fluoroscopically Guided)
Available treatments for elbow pain include:
- Absorbable Antibiotic Bead Treatment for Osteomyelitis
- Arthroscopic Debridement of the Elbow
- Aspiration of the Olecranon Bursa
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Cubital Tunnel Release at the Elbow
- Medial Epicondylectomy
- Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (Tommy John Surgery)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Ove
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scan
- Radial Tunnel Release at the Elbow
- Ulnar Nerve Transposition at the Elbow
Available treatments for knee conditions include:
- ACL Reconstruction
- Aspiration of the Prepatellar Bursa8
- Cartilage Repair
- Genicular Nerve Block (G Block)
- Lateral Release and Medial Imbrication
- Meniscal Transplant
- Mini Incision Total Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Replacement
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
- Revision Knee with Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Injection for Knee Pain
- Visco-supplementation for Arthritis of the Knee
Why Visit an Orthopedic Doctor vs. Primary Care Physician?
The first line of medical treatment usually comes from a primary care physician. This doctor partners with families in addressing all of the common health and injury issues that arise.
But primary care physicians can only offer limited services because they are generalists. These doctors are great resources for common illnesses and basic injuries. However, there are times when the injury is beyond the normal scope of services, so your primary care physician will refer you to see a specialist.
When the injury or chronic pain affects your musculoskeletal system, then an orthopedic team is the right place to turn. Dr. Singhal and our other board-certified experts have years of focused training on conditions affecting the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and more.
These specialized services help you get to the root of your pain as quickly as possible. Then you can speed up recovery with optimal treatments for your unique needs.
Not only does our team at Orthopedic Associates provide surgical solutions. But we offer a range of sports medicine care and many minimally-invasive services to assist in your recovery.
Patient Reviews: Dr. Manuj C. Singhal, M.D.
Dr. Singhal is committed to patient satisfaction, which shows through the excellent reputation he’s developed in the industry. He spends time with each patient to learn about their symptoms, find a diagnosis, and offer a personalized treatment plan.
Read Dr. Singhal’s reviews, and it’s easy to see why families prefer his services when orthopedic care is needed. Here is a highlight of what patients are saying about him:
- I was extremely pleased with the course of treatment by Dr. Singhal and his staff. He took the time to listen to my concerns and was very thorough in explaining my options. From preliminary visit to after surgery follow up, everything went well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Singhal. (Healthgrades)
- I had a great experience. This is not my first visit, Dr Singhal repair my right rotator cuff a few years ago, and now my knees need his help. Would not dream of going to anyone else. (Healthgrades)
- Dr. Singhal, Warren and his staff are the best. Very thorough in diagnosis and not quick to resort to surgery until every option has been explored. Many friends are his patients also and we all are thankful for his knowledge, skill and expertise. (Vitals)
It’s time to Book an Appointment with an Orthopedic Doctor
Are you living with frequent pain or were recently injured in an accident? Optimize your recovery and enjoy your best life by seeking a medical treatment plan with an orthopedic doctor. It can be a struggle to recover your health after injury, which is when you need to call Manuj C. Singhal, M.D., and the full team here at Orthopedic Associates.
We provide a truly customized experience for every patient. Our approach is to start with minimally-invasive treatments first before moving onto surgical methods when necessary.
You are welcome to call our office to book an exam and consultation, where you will visit one of our orthopedic doctors. These services are available for people looking to restore their overall health, as well as professional athletes and weekend warriors who need sports medicine care.
Orthopedic Associates is a leader in the local industry, with multiple locations for your convenience. Contact us to learn more about available services.