As summer is winding down and families are starting to think about the upcoming school year and fall plans, our team at Orthopedic Associates is anxiously awaiting the new clinic. In addition, we are excited about expanding our operations to serve the community better.
This newest location is in Argyle, TX, and we are on target to open the doors in October 2021. This new location will include the same award-winning sports medicine care and orthopedic services for patients of all ages.
We have a far-reaching effect on the community by scheduling time for our ten board-certified physicians to rotate through the multiple locations in the area. Additionally, we have two-board eligible members of the team, as well as physical therapists and other industry specialists to round out the available services.
If you need sports medicine care or orthopedic services, we encourage you to contact us at Orthopedic Associates to learn more about the available support.
You can schedule an immediate appointment at one of our other locations. Or, if the services aren’t urgent, you are welcome to book at the Argyle, TX location when we open in October.
Bringing Orthopedic Specialists to Your Neighborhood
What are your health and fitness goals right now? Some people see orthopedic services because they are looking for relief from an acute injury or chronic pain. Other people want to work with a sports medicine expert to maximize their performance on the playing field.
A sports medicine doctor can provide personalized advice to support your strength, function, and health regardless of your priorities.
Our team at Orthopedic Associates prioritizes customized care for every patient who walks through the door. We take the time to understand your symptoms, identify an accurate diagnosis, then design a treatment plan to help you live your best life.
History Serving the Community: Orthopedic Associates
The grand opening at our Argyle, TX location will be exciting! But this isn’t the start of our journey in the orthopedic industry. We have a long history in this community. Our business started in 1976 when we opened the first location in Flower Mound, TX.
Over the years, demand has increased for our specialized services. So, we’ve continued to expand our locations and offerings to suit your needs better.
Now, we are proud to have multiple clinics, all with state-of-the-art technology and options for on-site surgical treatments. Your comfort is our priority, which is why we invest in the latest technology for open MRI and digital imaging.
Whether you need full diagnostics or a few appointments with a physical therapist, we are here to help.
On-Call Orthopedics – Close to Home
One of the benefits of choosing Orthopedic Associates is that our team is always on call. If an injury occurs, then you need immediate care from a knowledgeable doctor. We offer 24/7 support to serve residents in the community. You have the benefit of immediate help and continuity of care near your family.
Why Visit an Orthopedic Doctor?
Is it necessary for you to talk to an orthopedic specialist instead of your primary care physician? If you tried conventional medicine through a general doctor without success, you will likely be referred to an orthopedic specialist.
While a primary care doctor is the go-to resource for preventative care and ongoing health maintenance, these general physicians don’t have the specific education and training to help with in-depth orthopedic needs.
On the other hand, a sports medicine expert or orthopedic doctor has years of experience working with patients who need treatments for musculoskeletal conditions. Often, the outcomes are better when you choose to work with a specialist for acute or chronic issues.
How To Know When It’s Time to See an Orthopedic Doctor
Is it the right time for you to book an appointment with our team? We are always here to offer the services you need, and it’s never too early to call. In fact, the prognosis is better when you see orthopedic services in the early stages of injury or pain.
Here are a few signs that you will benefit from our quality orthopedic care:
- Lack of results working with a general physician
- Chronic pain that is affecting your quality of life
- Injuries or chronic pain that are taking a toll on your sports performance
- An accident or injury that caused soft tissue damage or broken bones
- A goal to optimize athletic performance
- Pain or injury in the extremities or back that won’t go away
When you choose our team at Orthopedic Associates, you can have confidence in the quality of services that we offer. Each of our locations, including the newest Argyle clinic opening in October, has all of the diagnostic and testing equipment you need.
Plus, we offer ongoing support throughout your recovery. If you need continuing treatments or physical therapy services, then it’s convenient to have a location that is so close to home.
Full-Service Care from Our Orthopedic Team
Our team at Orthopedic Associates is proactive about staying ahead in the industry to offer the highest quality of care for our patients. Not only do we treat professional athletes, but these services are also helpful for weekend warriors and people dealing with chronic pain.
Here is an overview of what you can expect when you visit one of our orthopedic clinics:
- Immediate Diagnosis: If an injury occurs, then you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. We have everything necessary to provide an accurate diagnosis for your health condition. We’ll fit you into the schedule, with 24-hour support to ensure you can always talk to an orthopedic doctor.
- Sports Medicine Specialty: Your performance on the field depends on strength, agility, and flexibility. Our sports medicine specialists help to optimize athlete performance, provide preventative care, and support with injury care as needed.
- Therapy and Rehabilitation: Get back to your regular activities as quickly as possible with quality therapy and rehabilitation. These services speed up your recovery time to help you regain mobility and health.
- Surgery Services: We have an in-house surgical center so you can avoid the discomfort of going to the hospital. Surgical solutions are available for everything for loss-invasive arthroscopic methods to full surgical solutions, including joint replacement and more.
We offer both emergency services and non-emergency care. Simply call our office to book an appointment and learn more about available services.
Convenient Orthopedic Services in Argyle, TX
If you would like to book an appointment at our Argyle, TX location in October, or you want to talk to a doctor right away, request an appointment at Orthopedic Associates. We’re here to support your health through quality orthopedic care.